This permit allows Non-Residents of Utah to be able to carry a concealed Handgun in over 31 states. This is the ideal permit to have if you travel to different states.
This is NOT a live fire course and a handgun permit is not required to apply for the Utah Non-Resident permit. If you have your New York permit, applications for New Hampshire and Pennsylvania will be provided as well.
All Inclusive Course:
- 4 Hour Mandatory Utah Training class
- NY permit NOT required*
- All Course materials and UT application included
- Passport photo and finger printing included
- Copy of your photo ID included
- Review of your completed application
- Pre-addressed mailing envelope included
What to Bring to Class:
- Valid Driver License
- BLACK pen
UTAH CCW Reciprocity Map
* Utah’s Permit does NOT allow you to carry in New York State. You must have a valid New York Pistol Permit to possess a pistol in NYS.
** The course fee covers instruction, passport photo & finger printing. Utah application fee NOT included.
*** The UTAH reciprocity map can change at any time.